Swim Lessons and Summer Recreation Programs
- Registration Form for T-Ball, Bantam Ball, Baseball and Softball
- Registration Form for Volleyball and Soccer
Registration for all 2019 summer rec programs:
- Thursday, March 7 — 4:00 – 7:00 p.m. at the Tuffley Center
- Friday, March 8 — 4:00 – 6:30 p.m. at the Tuffley Center
- Saturday, March 9 — 9:00 – 11:00 a.m. at the Blaine Gym
- Thursday, March 14 — 4:00 – 6:00 p.m. at the Tuffley Center
Swimming Lesson fees on these registration dates:
- City Resident: $20
- Non-Resident: $25
Swimming Lesson fees after March 14:
- City Resident: $25
- Non-Resident: $30
For questions regarding Summer Rec programs, please call Heather Puckett, Rec Program Director, 608-485-1456.
For questions regarding the swimming pool, lessons, or swim team, please call City Hall 608-375-5001 and leave a message for the managers, Julie or Katie.
Information is also being posted on the Boscobel Recreation Facebook page.
Summer library programs are available by contacting the Hildebrand Memorial Library at 608-375-5723.