Swim Lessons and Summer Recreation Programs
- Registration Form for T-Ball, Bantam Ball, Baseball and Softball
- Registration Form for Flag Football, Volleyball and Soccer
Registration at the Tuffley Center for all summer rec programs
- Friday, January 19 — 4:00 – 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, January 20 — 9:00 – 11:00 a.m.
- Thursday, January 25 — 5:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Swimming Lesson fees on these registration dates:
- City Resident: $20
- Non-Resident: $25
Swimming Lesson fees after January 25:
- City Resident: $25
- Non-Resident: $30
For questions regarding Summer Rec programs, please call Rachel Gavin, Rec Program Director, 608-485-0278.
For questions regarding the swimming pool, lessons, or swim team, please call City Hall 608-375-5001 and leave a message for the managers, Julie or Katie.
Information is also being posted on the Boscobel Recreation Facebook page.
Summer library programs are available by contacting the Hildebrand Memorial Library at 608-375-5723.