Boscobel Chamber of Commerce800 Wisconsin Avenue
PO Box 122
Boscobel, WI 53805
Our mission, as the Boscobel Chamber of Commerce, is to promote the city of Boscobel to businesses, residents, and tourists.
- To provide support to existing businesses through marketing. This is to include advertising and community events, as well as the promotion of tourism.
- To promote the growth of our community by attracting residents to live, shop, and work in Boscobel.
- To provide support to the city of Boscobel and the Boscobel Developers in their efforts to retain and attract businesses to our community to include Manufacturing, Retail, and Service.
Please complete this Event Sponsorship Form and return it to our office.
2013 Board Members
|President:||Tom Richter - Mr. Tom's Auto Body|
|Vice President:||Todd Krachey - Krachey's BP|
|Treasurer:||Barb O'Kane - Superior Trophies|
|Secretary:||Crystal Krachey - Krachey's BP|
|Board Members:||Stacy Hagenston - Anchor Bank|
Ramona Kord - TRICOR Insurance
Matt Bray - Curwood
Mary Wilson - Dollar General
Lisa Friar - American Family Insurance
Chamber Outstanding Citizen Award
The Chamber Outstanding Citizen Award goes to an individual who demonstrates good citizenship and community spirit. There is no age limit; everyone is eligible for the award. A committee of local people will review the nominations and make the selection. The award will be presented at the Annual Chamber Banquet held in January. The individual's name will be placed on a plaque at the City Library.
The criteria is as follows:
- Is supportive of youth
- Demonstrates good faith and integrity
- Honest and personable
- Proud and supportive of the Boscobel area community
- Active in community service
- Living or deceased
- Helps promote goodwill toward others.
If your organization or members would like to submit the name of individuals to be considered for the award, please send a letter of recommendation to the Boscobel Chamber of Commerce, 800 Wisconsin Avenue PO Box 122, Boscobel, WI 53805. We encourage your participation and thank you for your contribution.